Timesheet data can be recorded by employees in Portico. Multiple timesheet formats are available and can be customized as per requirement. The formats range from capturing hours worked to complex formats required in project-intensive businesses hours worked by client / project / activity to keep track of costs, productivity and availability of resources. Rostering tools are also available to plan deployment of resources in the retail and hospitality businesses.
- System has a direct link with your electronic access systems. No manual inputs required and the attendance report is ready at the click of a button.
- The system is linked to the leave management system to pick up any absences
- HR & Location manager can regularise the absences picked up by the system
- A direct link with payroll saves time and reduces errors
- The following views are available in the Attendance System:
- Employees – view their attendance, to check if it has been recorded correctly
- Location Managers – view attendance of all/specific employees for a given period/date and regularise any absences
- HR – view attendance of all/specific employees for a given period/date
The attendance data can be seamlessly imported into the Payroll software thus eliminating the need for separate input emails to payroll. The attendance system can also be linked to the Leave Management System to report exceptions and track leave balances.